Slumber parties with your besties never go out of style. Here are some tips to make sure your slumber turns out to be an awesome one.
1. Transform a room in to a cozy fort.
3. These glitter balloons could provide a sparkling sky for them to fall asleep to.
4. Gift guests matching pajamas…
6. Get activities going with a balloon schedule which “pops” on the hour revealing what’s on the agenda.
Keep the kids counting down to their next adventure!
8. Play Twister with a messy twist!
9. Or settle for musical manicures.
Discover the party game HERE.
10. Personalize pillow cases.
11. Make these simple ribbon wands.
Add glow paint for an enlightening dance party!
12. And send them off to sleep with DIY dreamcatchers.
A great craft activity for older kiddos! Instructions HERE.
13. You can DIY these lanterns out of glow in the dark paint and mason jars.
14. …Or mix up some glow in the dark bubbles.
Instructions at Growing a Jeweled Rose.
16. Provide plenty of glow in the dark accessories and goodies.
17. Wrap up Mad Libs and give guests their favors as they arrive.
What’s a slumber party without Mad Libs?
18. Throw around a “toss and talk” ball.
20. Teach guests to make their own flavored lipgloss.
Coconut oil + Kool Aid.
21. Set up a mini spa.
22. Let them make some natural facial masks for a night of healthy spa fun.
Make sure to check with parents for possible allergies beforehand. Recipes HERE.
23. Or test their agility with a crepe paper maze.
It’s like their own super spy laser maze! (Instructions HERE.)
24. The food possibilities are endless…
26. Set up a concession buffet for movie time.
27. …Don’t forget to provide personal lap trays!
28. Set up a hot cocoa bar.
29. And then you could make s’mores.
32. And definitely make a cake out of candy.
34. Make fast-food perfect breakfast sandwiches using a muffin tin to bake your eggs.
A genius hack for any day, really. Instructions (and recipe!) HERE.