As a follow up to my previous blog post,here are some tips on how to make your bachelorette party epic!
1. Create custom T-shirts with the number of years you’ve known the bride, or the upcoming wedding date.
2. Make everyone a survival kit for the weekend, and fill it with all the essentials!
Or you can also buy the kits here.
5. If you’re going somewhere sunny, these personalized shades for just $6.95 go a long way.
6. These custom gift box kits can also be handed out to guests and filled with whatever goodies you like.
Buy a bunch here.
7. If you’re in need of a cool gift box favor, how about some customized creaseless hair ties?
Think they might come in handy the morning after…
8. Or this super easy touch to regular nail polish with a DIY tag.
Full tag tutorial here.
9. Bachelorette party games are a must, and you can print out your own scavenger hunt sheet from Etsy here.
10. String a banner close to the bar or across a wall to make the party pop.
Create your own or buy a custom one here.
11. Make sure that what you’re drinking comes with a little extra something.
12. Whether you’re popping champagne or pouring out glasses of wine, it’s easy to stick on custom labelsto personalize the drinks.
13. Or if you’re looking for something slightly more permanent, opt for an engraved mason jar!
14. A custom chalkboard sign is the perfect touch to add to wherever you’re staying.
You can buy one here, or DIY your own!
15. And if your bachelorette destination is off the beaten path, add a touch of cute guidance.
Custom sign available here.
17. Surprise the bride with her very own door sign!
This can double on the wedding day while she’s getting ready too!
18. You can DIY your own photobooth with these mugshot cards, and digital downloads of them arejust $6.
19. You can also send the bride and bachelorette party home with custom glass charms.
And they’re just $4 each!
20. Choose a design theme that’s easy to DIY (like diamonds), and craft garland, food accents, and props for the party.
Check out the full tutorial here.
21. And an inexpensive option is to write on balloons in gold pen.
Each guest can write messages for the bride on them!
Well,there you go! 21 tips for your party! Let me know how well they worked out for you by commenting below 😀