As a follow up to my previous blog post,here are some tips on how to make your bachelorette party epic!
1. Create custom T-shirts with the number of years you’ve known the bride, or the upcoming wedding date.
2. Make everyone a survival kit for the weekend, and fill it with all the essentials!
Or you can also
buy the kits here.
4. Instead of a real tattoo, slap on these custom fake tats.
5. If you’re going somewhere sunny, these personalized shades for just $6.95 go a long way.
6. These custom gift box kits can also be handed out to guests and filled with whatever goodies you like.
7. If you’re in need of a cool gift box favor, how about some customized creaseless hair ties?
they might come in handy the morning after…
8. Or this super easy touch to regular nail polish with a DIY tag.
tag tutorial here.
9. Bachelorette party games are a must, and you can print out your own scavenger hunt sheet from Etsy here.
10. String a banner close to the bar or across a wall to make the party pop.
Create your own or buy a
custom one here.
11. Make sure that what you’re drinking comes with a little extra something.
12. Whether you’re popping champagne or pouring out glasses of wine, it’s easy to stick on custom labelsto personalize the drinks.
13. Or if you’re looking for something slightly more permanent, opt for an engraved mason jar!
14. A custom chalkboard sign is the perfect touch to add to wherever you’re staying.
buy one here, or DIY your own!
15. And if your bachelorette destination is off the beaten path, add a touch of cute guidance.
16. These old fashioned paper straws add a pop of color, and you get 25 of them for $13.
17. Surprise the bride with her very own door sign!
This can double on the wedding day while she’s getting ready too!
18. You can DIY your own photobooth with these mugshot cards, and digital downloads of them are just $6.
19. You can also send the bride and bachelorette party home with custom glass charms.
20. Choose a design theme that’s easy to DIY (like diamonds), and craft garland, food accents, and props for the party.
Check out the
full tutorial here.
21. And an inexpensive option is to write on balloons in gold pen.
Each guest can write messages for the bride on them!
Well,there you go! 21 tips for your party! Let me know how well they worked out for you by commenting below 😀
Bachelor parties have been a wedding tradition since the so-called Olden Days, when they gave the groom a chance to “sow his wild oats” before marriage. We are well out of that dark age (thank goodness!), and these days women …
Slumber parties with your besties never go out of style. Here are some tips to make sure your slumber turns out to be an awesome one.
1. Transform a room in to a cozy fort.
2. Or make these easy DIY pup tents.
3. These glitter balloons could provide a sparkling sky for them to fall asleep to.
4. Gift guests matching pajamas…
6. Get activities going with a balloon schedule which “pops” on the hour revealing what’s on the agenda.
Keep the kids counting down to their next adventure!
7. Set up eye mask customization stations.
8. Play Twister with a messy twist!
9. Or settle for musical manicures.
Discover the party game
10. Personalize pillow cases.
11. Make these simple ribbon wands.
Add glow paint for an enlightening dance party!
12. And send them off to sleep with DIY dreamcatchers.
A great craft activity for older kiddos! Instructions
13. You can DIY these lanterns out of glow in the dark paint and mason jars.
14. …Or mix up some glow in the dark bubbles.
15. Go all out and make it a blacklight party.
16. Provide plenty of glow in the dark accessories and goodies.
17. Wrap up Mad Libs and give guests their favors as they arrive.
What’s a slumber party without Mad Libs?
18. Throw around a “toss and talk” ball.
19. Learn to chalk hair like a pro.
20. Teach guests to make their own flavored lipgloss.
Coconut oil + Kool Aid.
22. Let them make some natural facial masks for a night of healthy spa fun.
Make sure to check with parents for possible allergies beforehand. Recipes
23. Or test their agility with a crepe paper maze.
It’s like their own super spy laser maze! (Instructions
24. The food possibilities are endless…
25. You could serve pancake poppers as a midnight snack.
26. Set up a concession buffet for movie time.
27. …Don’t forget to provide personal lap trays!
28. Set up a hot cocoa bar.
29. And then you could make s’mores.
31. These fuzzy slipper cookies are fun and easy.
32. And definitely make a cake out of candy.
33. In the morning, set up a waffle bar.
More waffle bar ideas
34. Make fast-food perfect breakfast sandwiches using a muffin tin to bake your eggs.
A genius hack for any day, really. Instructions (and recipe!)
35. Or go for individual cereal boxes with milk.
36. Bonus points if you send guests home with toothbrushes.
37. Or a craft for the road.
38. So many activities can double as take-homes.
39. And if nothing else, dollar store fuzzy slippers for all!
I hope these tips have helped you! Let me know in the comments of they did 🙂
Memoirs of A Geisha: A Book With An Impact ”Memoirs of a Geisha,” a male author from a different age and culture — specifically an American who received his academic training in the postwar years — has taken as his …
Fifty Shades of Grey Blame the common cold for what follows. Kate Kavanagh was all set to interview the dashing young business magnate Christian Grey. The soon-to-be-journalism graduate had her questions at the ready, a recorder primed to catch every …
Yes,we all face the ‘Budget Problem’ every now and then. We go to a mall,see what the stores have to offer and when we really really like what they offer,the price tag put us to an immediate halt. Do you …
We ladies have the similar problem of looking at our closets and going,”Hmmm. What to wear?”. Choosing an outfit is one of the toughest decisions we make,even if it is to simply just run down the street for a few errands. …